Customer Support Representative
At TrainHeroic, we build solutions that help coaches and athletes achieve their best. Our tools enable smart and effective strength and conditioning. We proudly serve clients in the NFL, NBA, Olympics, High School, College, every major branch of the military, and private training facilities globally.
We’re a high performance culture that serves high performance coaches and athletes. We believe in servant leadership and are seeking humble, hungry, and smart change-makers striving to leave their mark on the world.
Love is at the center of all we do. To be successful at TrainHeroic, you need to love what you do, love why you’re doing it, and love those you serve.
To that end, we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to help us grow our member base year over year.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager and working closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams, you will be part of a Customer Support team that will lead TrainHeroic’s retention initiatives and develop and implement strategies focused on existing customers.
What your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Servicing inbound customer calls, emails, requests, and billing issues
- Building rapport with new customers to establish a relationship and determine a long-term success plan
- Developing relationships with prospects and customers to expand revenue
- Diagnosing coaches' roadblocks and prescribing the most appropriate solution
- Collaborating with the marketing, sales, and product teams to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Occasional travel to conferences and events to represent the brand, educate the market, and serve existing customers
- Other duties as needed
What we're looking for:
- Customer Service: 1-3 years experience in a customer service capacity
- Creativity: Bring your creativity, writing, listening, thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Enthusiasm: Enthusiastically take ownership of new projects and initiatives
- Initiative: Proactively seek answers to how we can help a prospect achieve their ideal outcome
It'd be nice if you also had:
- Authentic athlete or coaching experience
- Industry knowledge in strength and conditioning, coaching, teaching, and/or team sports
- Experience with CRM, specifically Zendesk and Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with the TrainHeroic product
All Heroes Receive:
Our TrainHeroic team consists of about 20 people, but we receive the benefits of our much larger parent company, Peaksware:
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
- Creative and high energy office at INDUSTRY Denver in RiNo
More about TrainHeroic:
TrainHeroic operates under the umbrella company Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music. Together, we have been recognized as Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" five times along with BuiltInColorado's "Best Places to Work" list 2017/2018.