Submit a general application
Interested in working at TrainHeroic, but don't seen an opening that matches your skillset? Apply to this post and let us know why you would be a great fit at TrainHeroic! We will hold on to your resumé for future openings.
At TrainHeroic we build software that helps coaches and athletes be their best. We are looking for deep technical expertise to be the cornerstone of a growing high performance team that delights our customers.
TrainHeroic is a member of the Peaksware family of companies including Alfred Publishing, MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, and TrainHeroic. Peaksware was recognized as one of BuiltInColorado's Top 100 Companies 2017/2018 and five times by Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work"! Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions to help users on their individual journeys of skill development and improvement.
All Heroes Receive:
- Opportunity to work alongside passionate, A-players, striving to disrupt the status quo and lead in the industry
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
- Beautiful Denver, CO location
Employees at TrainHeroic are passionate about both the work they do and the products they create. If this resonates, we want to hear from you!